Valencia coming up (Update: Urrutia as well)

LookitsPuck

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely like to see Henry with Valencia. Between Dickerson, Flaherty and Casilla to make room for him. We have Pridie, a LH bat, who can play CF if we need him, so my guess would be Dickerson. But it is easy to send down Flash short term because of his option. Tough call.

Definitely like to see Henry with Valencia. Between Dickerson, Flaherty and Casilla to make room for him. We have Pridie, a LH bat, who can play CF if we need him, so my guess would be Dickerson. But it is easy to send down Flash short term because of his option. Tough call.

Plus, now that I think about, if Buck plans on playing Roberts pretty much everyday at 2B, it might be best for Flaherty to play everyday and keep sharp in case/when Roberts breaks down.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Guess who else is not with Norfolk? Henry Urrutia. According to sources, he's gonna be in Texas for a workout. Prob added to roster after</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sweet! Hope this all isn't overwhelming for him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Guess who else is not with Norfolk? Henry Urrutia. According to sources, he's gonna be in Texas for a workout. Prob added to roster after</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Woo hoo!!!

Archived